The Wood River Women’s Charitable Foundation conducts its Pooled Grant Fund process once each year beginning in the fall. We consider applications from nonprofit organizations in Blaine County.
If your nonprofit wishes to be considered, please fill out and return a two-page Letter of Inquiry form.
Letters of Inquiry are typically due the first week of November. Committees will review all LOIs in early December and will select the agencies that will be invited to submit full proposals.
For your reference, a full 2014 Grants Process and Calendar.
WRWCF accepts applications in the following areas:
• Cultural Arts and Recreation
• Social Services
Our criteria include the following:
• Urgency or immediacy of addressing a critical community need;
• Developing bold new ventures;
• Creating new approaches to persistent problems;
• Providing grants which will leverage additional financial support;
• Forging partnerships with other local nonprofits toward common goals; and
• Capacity Building: providing skills and technology for staff and board members to more successfully fulfill their organization’s mission in the community.
Funding for endowments and projects outside Blaine County will not be considered.
We look forward to working with you on this process. Please feel free to contact Charlotte Unger at 208-726-1231 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.